Pages

Friday, April 9, 2021

Welcome to my bird feeder

 My Brilliant Bird Feeder - Learning group task.

WALT - 

We are learning to design and create a bird feeder from natural and recycled materials.

Think about

Your reflection 

Image.

Something new you learnt.

I learnt how to use a ruler to have all the sticks the right length.

When I measure with a ruler it makes the windows straight.


Something you found tricky.

Putting the stick  through the plastic bottle.

The sticks in the bottle will be for the birds to eat and to sit on the stick.


Something you enjoyed.

Painting was the best thing I enjoyed.

Painting my bird feeder made it more colourful. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lara
    I like how you enjoyed working as a group to make your bird feeders, it is fun to work alongside each other isn't it? I notice how you are always helpful in class, to your classmates and to Mrs Stevenson. Keep up the awesome mahi,
    Whaea Jade

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.