Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

My Brilliant Bird Feeder plan

My Brilliant bird feeder - Plan and creation steps. 


WALT : We are learning to draw a plan and set out the steps to make a Bird feeder using recycled and natural materials.


My visual plan 





The steps I used to make my Brilliant bird feeder.


  • First I researched a bird feeder on my chromebook.

  • I drew a plan to show what it would look like.

  • Next I did labelling on the bird feeder diagram.

  • Then I wrote 6 steps for making my  bird feeder.

  • Next I measured my window and my sticks so I knew

how long my sticks and window had to be.

  • Then I cut the windows and the sticks and glued the sticks onto the bottle.

  • After that I made holes in the bottle for the perches and for the rope to hang it up with.

  • Finally, I painted my bird feeder.


I like to work as a group to make bird feeders.

 It was easy and Hard to make but that was my first time making a bird feeder.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.