Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2019

THE DUFFY AND SCRUFFY ASSEMBLY

Last Friday it was Te Manga and Te Tinana  Assembly and their was Duffy and Scruffy. She was yelling Duffy Duffy Duffy Duffy!!!!!!. Said shush Scruffy we are in a Libray and Maui and his people came the coot sun and they let the sun go up and they did their cool move back the sun and they let the sun go and they did a cool move then it was the nonfiction and I was happy not scary and I was holding a Netball and I did a cool move to the first so I can took to you then we went back to my sooty and harry potters they had their woody
They were wording it a up and down and everyone was dressed it was the Duffy song.                      



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.