Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Rarangi Matahiko - Our Learning at Waitangi

Last Tuesday our class got to school early at  8.00 and we hop on the bus and we went to Waitangi  to do new learning. we saw Whaea Kerry Whaea Monika, they took us up stairs then we all saw some colourful beanbags. I was excited  and we took our shoes off then I saw the technology. We did numbers to 1 to 50 and we came six place.  We used the surface pros. I did paint 3D we made eels on paint 3D. We went to play a game called chain tag and the game was fun when we were on the field and and my eel was a wiggly eel in the water. I took a photo next to the green screen and we can do any thing and we did kahoot and and it was amazing we pack up to go on the bus back to school so we can get pack up from my mum and dad then I went home.






1 comment:

  1. hi lara I like your scratch slide I LOVED IT, I loved the photo's my favourite one was when Whaea Monika was lying down with your group. you might need to add in your writing part about scratch

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.