Pages

Friday, July 31, 2020

Lara's all about me

Hello my name is Lara. I am going to tell you about some of my favourite things. I am at Paparore school.

My favorite movies  is the Captain underpants                                        

Movies. When we got to the Movies we got some Drink                                                                                

and some Popcorn and I sat at the Front . Then the

Movie ended. Then I went to play one of my games 

called 1v1. It was fun then I played Robloxs with Chavelle. When we were playing Robloxs me and Chavelle were playing hide and seek and chavelle was in. She couldn’t Find me because I was hiding in a good spot that she Couldn’t find. I was hiding in a blue house and I went into the water where there was a ship and I said that will be a good place to hide and chavelle she found me hiding in the ship. She said “your it” then we went to have a swim in the pool. It was warm and I said jump off the fence and she did it then we went to watch TV.


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed when you said that your Favorate move was capten uneder pants

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.